28 Oct 2013

AUSTEN TAYSHUS LIVE AT REDLAND BAY GOLF CLUB

Austen Tayshus is an Australian Comedy legend having performed over 10,000 shows in nightclubs, universities, comedy clubs, pubs and theatres throughout Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, USA, Fiji and Bali.

In 1983 Austen Tayshus released ‘Australiana’ which is still, 3 decades later, the highest selling single in Australian recording history. 
Sittin' at home last Sunday mornin' me mate Boomerrang Said he was havin' a few people aroundfor abarbie, Said he might Kookaburra or two.
I said, "Sounds great, will Wallaby there?"
He said "Yeah and Vegemite come too".
So I said to the wife "Do you wanna Goanna?". She said "I'll go if Dingos".
So I said "Wattle we do about Nulla?"
He said "Nullabors me to tears, leave him at home."

As part of his 30th Anniversary National Tour, Austen Tayshus will be appearing LIVE at Redland Bay Golf Club on Friday 17th January 2014.  Early Bird tickets (purchased before 1st December) are $40 per person and includes a full comedy show by Austen Tayshus and an Aussie BBQ Buffet dinner. Price will be $45 per ticket after 1st December.

No comments:

Post a Comment